Spicy Cauliflower Crunch Dill Pickle Salad
If you're into Spicy Dill Pickle Chips then this salad is for you. A healthier way to satisfy your craving.
- 5 cups cauliflower chopped into very small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp finely diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped black olives
- 2 Tbsp chopped pickled pepperoncini peppers
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp dill pickle brine
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- Pinch sugar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
In a bowl mix together the cauliflower, chickpeas, dill, dill pickles, red pepper, red pepper flakes, red onion, olives and pepperoncini.
To make the dressing whisk together the lemon juice, dill pickle brine, vinegar, sugar, olive oil and S&P
Pour over the salad and mix well.