Two whipped cheeses. Plus Parmesan. Two kinds of gnocchi (because I found these cute little mini gnocchi that were way too hard to resist). Pools of browned butter. And lemon. You know, to keep it light. 😉
This sounds way more complex than it is. It’s really super easy, so delicious, and… it all comes together in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for a weeknight.
- One package gnocchi
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- parsley or basil
- For the whipped cheeses:
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp black pepper
- To make the whipped cheeses, add to the food processor the ricotta, feta, lemon zest and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Cook gnocchi in well salted water.
- In a large skillet brown 1/4 cup butter.
- Stir in the cooked gnocchi, the Parmesan and a splash of the cooking water.
- Spread the whipped cheese on your plate, pile with the gnocchi and serve with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of fresh herbs.
Let me know what you think!