Anyone else feeling like we need a little chocolate today??? Like we need some Double Peanut Butter Brownies?? It’s ok if you don’t feel that way. Maybe you’re springing through your week and are super happy to spend your day eating salad and downing green juice. That’s awesome. Good for you. I’ll take care of these.
Isn’t chocolate and peanut butter the best combo ever?! And brownies are one of my very favourite desserts… so these just speak to me on so many levels. Fudgy chocolatey brownies with bites of peanut butter chips and TWO glazes (just take them completely over the top). So delicious!
- For the lemons:
- 1/2 of one lemon
- 2 Tbsp butter
- pinch sugar
- For the potatoes:
- 4 cups chopped potatoes
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Za’atar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- For the chickpeas:
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- olive oil
- For serving:
- crumbled feta
- sliced scallions
- To make the lemons, thinly slice half of a lemon and then chop the slices into small pieces. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat and add in the lemon pieces and a pinch of sugar. Cook for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
- Toss the potatoes with the cornstarch. Then add in the olive oil, Za’atar and salt. Toss again.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes at 450.
- Toss the chickpeas with a drizzle of olive oil and a good sprinkle of za’atar. Add to the potatoes and roast 5-10 minutes more.
- Top with the lemons, crumbled feta and sliced scallions.
Let me know what you think!