Say hello to your new go-to entertaining dish when you want it to look like you pulled out all the stops but in actuality you spent about 20 minutes cooking.
Also, it tastes AMAZING!!
A one-pan meal that comes together super quickly and really impresses. It’s also ridiculously easy, full of cream and wine, and packed with so much deliciousness… I don’t want to oversell it, you can thank me later, just make it!
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into pieces
- 1/2 an onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 heaping Tbsp dijon (grainy, smooth or a combo)
- zest and juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup olives (black, green or a combo)
- Feta & Parsley, for garnish
- Heat a glug of olive oil in your skillet and add in the chicken thighs.
- Once they’re browned add in the onion and garlic cloves. Cook until softened.
- Pour in the white wine and simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in the dijon, lemon, broth, cream, olives and a big pinch each S&P.
- Stir and let simmer until the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Top with crumbled feta and parsley.
Let me know how you like it!