Sick of kale salads yet? I’m not. Never will be. I love it so much I could eat it every day. In any form. Kale rocks!
But, for the haters…
This is not your average kale salad. Bright sweet pineapple, loads of texture from the cashews & coconut and spicy heat from the jalapeños. So delicious. And the dressing… The miso-ginger-sesame combo is just divine.
- 2 Tbsp white miso
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Shredded, massaged kale, about 5 cups
- Chopped fresh pineapple, about 2 cups
- Roasted salted cashews, about 3/4 cup
- Chopped cilantro, about 1/4 cup
- Shredded coconut (sweetened or not), about 2 Tbsp
- Sliced fresh jalapeños, about 2 Tbsp
- To make the dressing whisk together the miso, vinegar, honey, ginger, sesame oil, lime juice, olive oil and salt.
- For the salad toss together the kale, pineapple, cashews, cilantro, coconut and jalapeños.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and serve.
Let me know what you think!