It’s Monday my friends and I’m going to share with you the reasons I’m making these simple (and very delicious) Spinach Quesadillas tonight instead of making a big fancy dinner:
1. It’s the first day of summer.
2. It’s beautiful outside.
3. I don’t want to.
Also, these quesadillas are so quick and easy to make and so good, why wouldn’t I make them? Can’t think of a reason. Not a single one. Also, have I mentioned how delicious they are?
My girls love spinach and feta pitas for lunch and so I took that idea and tried to think of other ways to mix up lunch using those same flavours. And so, I give you these Feta & Spinach Quesadillas that do not disappoint. Melty and cheesy and full of veggies and herbs. They are packed with flavour and super easy to make. Hope you love ’em!
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 small minced garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp finely diced red onion
- 2 cups shredded baby spinach
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Tzatziki, to serve
- In a bowl mix together the feta, oregano, dill, garlic, onion, spinach, olives, tomato and mozzarella.
- Mix well.
- Divide the mixture in half and spread evenly on 2 large tortillas. Top with another two tortillas.
- Pan fry in a drizzle of oil (or butter) until brown and crisp.
- Cut into wedges and serve with Tzatziki or sour cream or yogurt.
Let me know what you think!
If you like this Feta & Spinach Quesadilla Recipe then you should definitely go and check out my Strawberry Mango Avocado Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette Recipe too. It’s another delicious lunch idea that I think you’ll love.