Friends, I am so in love with this Iced Matcha Latte. The raspberry and vanilla flavours are a match made in heaven (matcha made in heaven??? sorry).
I know that strawberry and matcha is a really popular combination, and rightfully so, but I think raspberry is the better way to go, especially with the soft vanilla flavour added in. Trust me when I say it just works. This iced matcha latte is going to be on repeat around here until the snow flies, I’m sure of it.
Making this drink is really all about the purée, which is dead easy and takes just minutes to make in the microwave. It also keeps really well in a jar in the fridge and can be used in so many other ways… on ice cream… pancakes… a spoon…
Once you have the puree made you can really make it your own… use whatever milk you like, make it as sweet as you like, switch up the tea… you can make this for months and never run out of options. How exciting is that??? Maybe not as exciting as I’m making it out to be… but still! Cheers!!
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- vanilla milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla oat milk)
- brewed matcha tea
- To make the raspberry purée add the raspberries to a glass bowl and add in the sugar. Microwave for about 2 minutes. Stir well.
- Push through a mesh strainer until you’ve extracted as much of the liquid as possible.
- Foam a few Tbsp milk in a milk frother, if desired.
- Add a couple Tbsp of the purée to your glass. Add ice. Top with about 1/2 cup vanilla milk, 1/2 cup matcha and milk foam (optional).
- Stir and drink.
Let me know what you think!