This Gochujang Cauliflower recipe is Inspired by Korean Fire Chicken – which you can totally make with this recipe – but adapted for my veggie daughter because why should she miss out on all the fun??? This version is easily just as delicious and really easy to make..
If you follow me on Instagram…
hey! you should totally follow me on Instagram! 😉
If you follow me on Instagram…you may already know of my current obsession with Gochujang, my newfound love of Asian dishes with cheese… and my tendency to say that every new thing is my favourite… but friends… This. So good. So. good.
Spicy, sweet, savoury and verrrrrrry cheesy… what is not to like? If you’re yet into the magic that is Korean street food I suggest you start now. Do not wait another minute. Start with this. Let me know what you think!
- 2 Tbsp Gochujang
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp gochugaru
- 3-4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella
- sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- To make the sauce whisk together the gochujang, honey, soy, water, sesame oil, garlic, ginger & gochugaru. Set aside
- Pour 1-2 Tbsp olive oil into a large skillet and add in the cauliflower and a good pinch of salt. Cook over medium heat until tender-crisp (5-7 minutes).
- Pour in the sauce and let simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Pour all into an oven safe dish, sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and broil until cheese is bubbly and melted. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
If you like this Gochujang Cauliflower Recipe then you really must try my Chili Goma Spicy Sesame Soba Noodles. They’re so good!