Sometimes I make stuff to share with my family and sometimes I make stuff just for me and they have no idea it ever existed. There were a few of these left when the fam got home but the majority of them were thoroughly enjoyed by yours truly.
I just love these chips. The garlic & parm combo is so, so tasty and the dip would be good on just about anything… veggies? Tacos?
Make sure your chips are mostly crisp when you take them out and let them cool so they crisp up even more.
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- For the dip whisk together the Greek Yogurt, mayo, chipotle powder, honey and a big pinch salt
- Slice the sweet potato very thin (on a mandoline ideally) and toss in a bowl with 1-2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the garlic powder and the seasoning salt. Toss again.
- Lay the chips out on parchment lined baking sheets and place in the oven at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes, flipping and rotating the pans halfway through and keeping an eye on them. If any start getting too brown just pull them out.
- When they’re almost done pull them out and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Serve with the dip.
Let me know what you think!