Because you can’t live on Spicy Dill Pickle Chips alone. Don’t ask how I know, I just know ok? Sheesh! I mean, a new chip flavour comes out and you have to give it a fair shot and one bag is certainly not going to do it and just don’t judge ok??? Ok. So, you can’t live on spicy dill pickle chips, but you probably could live on this Spicy Dill Pickle Salad with crunchy cauliflower. I would dare to say you’d even thrive.
This easy chopped salad is super healthy and it satisfies ALL the cravings… the heat, the crunch and so much spicy dill pickle chip-like goodness… I’ve been eating this nonstop and I think you will be too. So good.
Finely chopped raw cauliflower is the perfect way to add crunch to a salad. And I know we’re trying to be healthy here, so I’m not saying you have to, but if you WANTED to, you could crush up some spicy dill pickle chips and throw them right on top of this. If you WANT to.
This is also a salad that keeps really well so you can make a big batch to keep in the fridge and eat it all week.
Anything special you need to know?
*If you haven’t tried Spicy Dill Pickle Chips yet what are you even waiting for?? Try these!
*If you don’t like heat you can just leave out the red pepper flakes and enjoy all the dill-liciousness of the salad without it.
Spicy Cauliflower Crunch Dill Pickle Salad
- 5 cups cauliflower chopped into very small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp finely diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped black olives
- 2 Tbsp chopped pickled pepperoncini peppers
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp dill pickle brine
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- Pinch sugar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- In a bowl mix together the cauliflower, chickpeas, dill, dill pickles, red pepper, red pepper flakes, red onion, olives and pepperoncini.
- Mix well.
- To make the dressing whisk together the lemon juice, dill pickle brine, vinegar, sugar, olive oil and S&P
- Pour over the salad and mix well.
Let me know what you think!
If you like this Spicy Dill Pickle Cauliflower Salad Recipe then you should also go and check out my Spicy Dill Pickle Chip Chicken Fingers. They are bomb!!!