This Plum Quinoa Kale Summer Salad is everything you want in a late summer salad. Hear that? It’s LATE summer y’all. But you know what that means? It’s still summer!!
You know what else that means??? That’s right. You’re allowed to drink wine with this salad.
This is going to be your new favourite summer salad. It’s grainy, hearty, full of greens and juicy red plums. If you’re looking for a different type of salad, something that everyone will just love, you’ve found it. And this dressing… oh, this dressing is so good you will want to put it on everything. And you can! I put it on raw veggies, cooked veggies, rice bowls… it’s delish.
- For the dressing:
- 2 Tbsp white Miso
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp warm water
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- For the salad:
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups finely shredded kale
- 2 red plums, sliced
- 2 sliced green onions
- 3 Tbsp sliced almonds
- To make the dressing whisk together the Miso, Almond Butter, maple syrup, olive oil, warm water, lime juice and a couple good pinches of S&P.
- Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- For the salad combine the quinoa, kale, plums, green onions and almonds in a large bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and serve.
Let me know what you think!
If you like this Plum Quinoa Kale Salad Recipe then I think you’ll love my Summer Salad with Peaches, Spiced Cashews and Curried Yogurt Dressing Another seriously delicious option for my salad lovers who are looking for a different kind of salad to try.